“The diminutive Rosie is an astonishing force on the podium and the extraordinary images she has from her expeditions create a stunning backdrop to her presentations.”
Rosie illustrates just what it takes to achieve outstanding goals. Although many of her expeditions are solo, she highlights the power of teamwork, leadership and preparation without which she would not have achieved any of her world records.
“A captivating public speaker.”
Having entertained and educated audiences at events in China, Hong Kong, Japan, USA and Europe, a sample of her clients include the
- Royal Geographic Society
- British Army, Bulford
- Radley College
- The Guild of Master Bakers
- London top 100 Women in Business forum
- Abercrombie and Kent
- P&O Cruises
- Young Presidents Association (In Czech Republic and in Portugal)
In her role as Vice President of the Scientific Exploration Society SES, she is often asked to present awards with motivation, to winners and participants alike.
Inspiring motivational talks, based on her groundbreaking expeditions to the South and North Poles, have made her an extremely popular and sought after speaker. She has captivated audiences at a number of major global corporate conferences, many events focused on women in the business world and motivational speaking on specific training techniques for mental aptitude with cognitive and behavioural effort in order to manage taxing demands. Rosie is often asked for her anecdotal experience of the environmental changes that are impacting the world today. She is a spellbinding speaker, mixing insight with intellect, perspicacity and wit. She is experienced in interview style appearances as well as sitting on discussion panels or interview style appearances.
Sample topics for motivational speaking include:
- Goal attainment – the integral values of valour, dedication and self-belief
- Mental strength: why mental agility is as important as physical grit
- Personal motivation: overcoming fear of failure and other obstacles, the role of discipline and creative thinking
Furthermore, Rosie may be of particular interest to companies who have:
- Innovative gender and diversity initiatives
- Corporate ‘ambassador’ Programmes
- Mentoring Programmes
- Corporate retreats/training experiences, where senior management are challenged and guided by Rosie in extreme environments such as the Arctic or Antarctic
- Wish to refresh their internal public relations and liven up the employee morale.